- Do you the the right tools to create executable Product Strategies?
- Do you know how to use strategies in your organization?
- Is your strategy aligned with the corporate directions?
Creating product strategies is easy - you do that for breakfast. But creating executable product strategies, which are being used on a daily basis, is truly difficult. It's important that your strategy is aligned with the overall corporate directions and goals and can be used when doing requirement management, road mapping and but also in product marketing, segmentation and creating your value proposition.
- Establish the role of a Product strage
- Product Strategy principles and how to use them
- Designing and choosing content for your product strategy
- Product strategy models and tools
- Product strategy success and failure - 5 steps
- How to make your strategy executable
Who is this for?
- Product Managers
- Head of Product Management
- Product marketing managers
- Individuals from general management, R&D, sales, production, service and support and controlling
- 19/2 - 2020 in Stockholm
- 14/5 - 2020 in Stockholm
- 21/9 - 2020 in Stockholm